The Coptic Evangelical Church (FAGGALA)

The Coptic Evangelical Church (FAGGALA) In 1901 THE MEMBERS OF THE PRESBYTERIAN COMMUNITY of Faggala began their worship in a tent in the courtyard of the girls’ school on Faggala Street. The tent burned down in 1912. By 1920 Pastor Ghubrial al-Dab’ had been able to raise funds to acquire a plot of land, also …

The Coptic Evangelical Church (FAGGALA) Read More »