SOCIETY OF COPTIC ARCHAEOLOGY
It was founded in Cairo in 1934 by Mirrit Boutros Ghali as a scientific and scholarly institution. Its Bulletin de la Societe d’Archeologie Copte is the first journal of Coptology. In addition to the Bulletin, the main publications of the society are the excavation reports and Coptic and Arabic source documents. With approximately 15,000 volumes in the society’s library, it is the largest Coptological library in Egypt.